Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MLB Postseason Predictions

I made predictions before the season, and while I'm sure they weren't accurate, I would be taking accountability for them if I had them on me. Unfortunately they are on my old laptop, so that will have to wait a couple of weeks. With the playoffs now set, here are my postseason predictions:

ALDS
Twins over Yankees in 4
Rays over Rangers in 5

NLDS
Reds over Phillies in 5
Giants over Braves in 3

ALCS
Rays over Twins in 5
MVP: Evan Longoria

NLCS
Giants over Reds in 4
MVP: Tim Lincecum

World Series
Rays over Giants in 6
MVP: Carl Crawford

As for the managerial openings:

Mets (more on them later tonight): Bobby Valentine
Cubs: Ryne Sandberg
Mariners: Joey Cora
Braves: Fredi Gonzalez
Marlins: Tim Wallach
Brewers: Willie Randolph
Pirates: Mike Quade
Blue Jays: Eric Wedge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Anything? Come on. You must have something to say.