Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Links I Like: 3/16/11

Today I'm going to start a new series of posts with links I like. Depending on how I feel, this might be a daily feature, or just occasionally when I see a few articles or other things that interest me.

On the NCAA Tournament: FiveThirtyEight has had a series of outstanding posts about predicting the NCAA tournament with statistics. Here is there latest, but read them all if you're into this kinda stuff, absolutely fantastic work.

On MLB: Craig Calcaterra has an interesting look at the best living player for each team. For the Mets, Seaver is a gimme. Too much of Piazza's career was in LA for him to really compete.

On the Clippers/David Stern: This piece from the Journal-Times in Wisconsin is disturbing (about Donald Sterling) and impressive (about the players). This response about commissioner David Stern is similarly powerful.

On Community: Spoilers of my 2 month reigning #1 sitcom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Anything? Come on. You must have something to say.