Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Post of 2011

It's been a while since I've posted- I'll be back to more regularly posting when I get back to Brooklyn late Sunday.

Happy New Year.

I missed Week 17 of NFL picks after a late flight in from Orland on Saturday before headed to the NMS for the Jets game Sunday morning. Oh well. Playoff picks will be in post immediately after this.

SNL may or may not get a liveblog tomorrow for Jim Carrey and The Black Keys, if it doesn't there will be a retro blog mid-week.

The December sitcom rankings will be up midweek.

Also midweek, a new page featuring the grades for SNL episodes, best and worst sketches each week, etc.

New tonight- a list of links on the right of blogs of people I know and admire. If you have a blog, I know you, and you think I may admire you, give me your link and I just may add you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Anything? Come on. You must have something to say.