Thursday, April 28, 2011

2011 NFL Mock Draft First Round

I'm no Kiper, McShay, or Mayock, but like many others I like to make a mock draft. It will probably be mostly wrong (although I have some confidence in my top 8). I don't predict trades- if I get the player on the right team or at the right pick I'll be happy. Phil Taylor, the DE from Baylor, I have dropping out of the 1st round, and teams will try to trade up with NE to get him with the 33rd pick, although if the Pats go OL/QB as I have them doing, they could easily take Taylor themselves.

Pk
Team
Player
Pos.
School
1
Panthers
C. Newton
QB
Auburn
2
Broncos
V. Miller
OLB
Texas A&M
3
Bills
M. Dareus
DT
Alabama
4
Bengals
A.J. Green
WR
Georgia
5
Cardinals
B. Gabbert
QB
Missouri
6
Browns
J. Jones
WR
Alabama
7
49ers
P. Peterson
CB
LSU
8
Titans
N. Fairley
DT
Auburn
9
Cowboys
A. Castonzo
OT
Boston Col.
10
Redskins
J. Locker
QB
Washington
11
Texans
J. Smith
CB
Colorado
12
Vikings
R. Quinn
DE
UNC
13
Lions
P. Amukamara
CB
Nebraska
14
Rams
T. Smith
OT
USC
15
Dolphins
C. Jordan
DE
California
16
Jaguars
A. Dalton
QB
TCU
17
Patriots
M. Pouncey
C
Florida
18
Chargers
J.J. Watt
DE
Wisconsin
19
Giants
G. Carimi
OT
Wisconsin
20
Buccaneers
C. Liuget
DT
Illinois
21
Chiefs
D. Bowers
DE
Clemson
22
Colts
N. Solder
OT
Colorado
23
Eagles
A. Smith
DE
Missouri
24
Saints
M. Ingram
RB
Alabama
25
Seahawks
C. Ponder
QB
Florida St.
26
Ravens
A. Williams
CB
Texas
27
Falcons
C. Heyward
DE
Ohio State
28
Patriots
R. Mallett
QB
Arkansas
29
Bears
R. Kerrigan
DE
Purdue
30
Jets
A. Ayers
OLB
UCLA
31
Steelers
D. Watkins
OG
Baylor
32
Packers
R. Williams
RB
Virginia Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Anything? Come on. You must have something to say.