Wednesday, October 31, 2012

2012 Election Predictions

Let's start with the presidential election. Here are my state by state predictions. Maine and Nebraska can be split, but I am not predicting they will be. The states are listed in order of time that the polls close, so this is the order you'll see them be announced (either called or "too close to call") on your news network of choice on Tuesday:

Here's my Senate picks. The center lists the open seats, light blue is incumbent Democrats, light red is incumbent Republicans, light green is the incumbent independent (that's Bernie Sanders, who caucuses with the Democrats. I picked him to be reelected and added that to the Democrat win column. Similarly, in Maine I picked independent former Governor Agnus King to win and caucus with the Democrats), and grey is open seats where the incumbent is not running for reelection:

So there you go. We'll see how I do next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Anything? Come on. You must have something to say.